Widely used in many Asian cultures, Eleutheroccus Senticosus (often called Eleuthero or Siberian Ginseng) has been celebrated for its ability to help the body keep up with the pressures of life for over 2,000 years. It is becoming increasingly popular here in the West, and is now available from Sun Chlorella in the UK in the form of Sun Eleuthero®.
Described as one of nature’s finest adaptogens, Eleuthero doesn’t produce a short-lived boost. Instead, it works on a cellular level to help the body adapt to different situations and so help you feel energised all day long.
Put simply, Eleuthero works to help keep your body in balance, providing extra support to help you to keep up with the stresses and strains that come with today’s fast-paced lifestyle.
£53.95 now only £43.16
£76.95 now only £61.55
£98.95 now only £79.16
- Eleuthero use dates back 2,000 years, according to Chinese medicine records
- In Chinese, Eleuthero is called Cí Wu Jia, where it is believed to prevent respiratory tract infections, colds and flu and to improve energy and vitality
- In Russia, Eleuthero was originally used by people in the Siberian Taiga region to increase performance and quality of life and to decrease infections
- Soviet Olympic athletes have used it to enhance their training to increase stamina and endurance
- Explorers, divers, sailors, and miners have used Eleuthero to prevent stress-related illness
- Since the early 1950s, studies have shown Eleuthero extract increases mental alertness, work output, quality of work under stressful conditions and athletic performance. In addition, that it strongly stimulates the immune system
*Offer available until the 29th of February 2012