Unwind with Sun Eleuthero Extract...
Described as one of nature’s finest adaptogens, Sun Eleuthero® works to support the body in a range of adverse circumstances by balancing the alarm reaction of the adrenal glands.
Keeping the body in balance at all times, Sun Eleuthero® may reduce irritability, aid work capacity, and alleviate anxiety.
Serving suggestion: 30ml per day served on its own or diluted with water or juice.
SUMMER SPECIAL: Save £19.79 on Sun Eleuthero Extract (
£98.95 now £79.16) + Receive a FREE GIFT of Sun Eleuthero 300 tablets (RRP £19.95)
*Offer valid until 20th Sep 2012 or while stocks last.
Traditionally used in Asian cultures, Eleutheroccus Senticosus (often called Siberian Ginseng) has become increasingly popular in the West and is available in the UK in the form of Sun Eleuthero®.
Described as one of nature’s finest adaptogens, Sun Eleuthero® works to support the body in a range of adverse circumstances by balancing the alarm reaction of the adrenal glands, nervous system and other related areas of the body - a response that can be mild, moderate, or so severe that it may lead to serious illness.
OTHER HEALTH BOOSTING BENEFITS
1. Can help relieve stress
When we’re stressed an alarm in our adrenal glands signals stress hormones to be released. By relieving this natural response as well as by soothing simultaneous reactions in the central nervous system and other related areas of the body, Sun Eleuthero® restores a sense of calm and stability.
2. Quality of sleep
Sun Eleuthero’s® ability to re-establish balance in the body and reduce the impact of stress may help support good quality sleep.7
3. Endurance, exercise and work performance
By harmonising cellular activity, Sun Eleuthero® can help increase work capacity and endurance over a prolonged period of time. For this reason it is popular among Olympic athletes, miners, divers, climbers, soldiers, mountain rescuers and explorers.
In one study of male athletes, eleuthero was shown to increase total working capacity by 23.3%.8
This performance-enhancing property is partially attributable to Sun Eleuthero’s® ability to improve the body’s oxygen metabolism.
4. Blood and circulation
Research suggests that Sun Eleuthero® could have a normalising effect on the blood and circulation 9 – regulating the dynamics of blood movement and arterial functions.
5. Libido and fertility
Eleuthero’s reputation for aiding male sexuality has made it a favourite amongst men in the East, and more recently in the West, as it is thought to strengthen sex drive, increase semen output and boost fertility. More recently it has also been thought to help stimulate libido and boost fertility in women.10
The energy and libido-boosting and stress-relieving qualities of this Eastern supplement make it just the thing for people who want to stay on top of the struggles of everyday life and by including these tablets into your daily diet you’ll feel the difference.
HISTORICAL AND TRADITIONAL USE
• Use dates back 2,000 years, according to Chinese medicine records.
• In Chinese it is called CI WU JIA. The Chinese believe it prevents respiratory tract infections, colds and flu, and improves energy and vitality.
• In Russia, Eleuthero was originally used by people in the Siberian Taiga region to increase performance and quality of life and to decrease infections.
• Soviet Olympic athletes have used it to enhance their training, by increasing stamina and endurance.
• Explorers, divers, sailors, and miners used Eleuthero to prevent stress-related illness.
• Since the early 1950s, studies have shown Eleuthero extract increases mental alertness, work output, quality of work under stressful conditions and athletic performance.
Eleuthero grows wild in cold isolated environments and organically rich soil in China, Russia and the northernmost part of Japan. Sun Eleuthero® tablets and Sun Eleuthero® extract are produced using the root of the plant where its nutrients are concentrated.
As with any food supplement, you may wish to consult your doctor prior to taking this product. Sufferers of high blood pressure, pregnant women and those on prescription medication should pay particular attention to this message.
7. Hideo Taskekoshi et al, 2009. Reducing Stress Effect of Food Containing Acanthopanax Senticosus for
Human Beings, Health Support Vol.11 No.1
8. Effect of Eleutheroccocus senticosus Extract on Human Physical Working Capacity by Katsumi Asano.
Published: Planta Medica, 48, 1986, 175-177
9. ‘Hemorheology and related research 2004:7(1), Effects of a Beverage containing an Extract of Ezo-Ukogi on Human Blood Fluidity in Human Subjects.’